Saturday 30 June 2018

Dusty Attic July Moodboard - Summer


A beautiful bright mood board that celebrates the glorious bright red tones. I had a wonderful picture of my granddaughter skipping down a cobbled lane with a bright red balloon. This picture was made for this mood board. 

To add a hint of summer, I stamped randomly different summer insects around the page and added key words. The background was created by using Lindy Stamp Gang Magicals and sprays in Whale Watch Blue. Over the top I stencilled a random diamond pattern that absorbed the colours. I painted chipboard with Finnabair Deep Water metallique paint and added a grunge look by using Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks and dried. I selected a variety of flowers which were coloured with blues and reds at adhered to the photo. Once all of the flowers have been added, use small Dusty Attic paisley chipboard and add to the flowers. Use white gesso and blues to flick over the page to add a grungey look. Also dabbed on the flowers to blend in with overall look.

I hope you enjoy and remember to leave a comment for me.

http://dustyatticblog.blogspot.com

https://rosaliescreativecafe.blogspot.com



















No comments:

Post a Comment