Remember Live life, Happy
When I created this page I was in the mood for doing something 'pretty' and it was time to go through my flowers, sprays and micro bead stash. The paper used is a spare piece of Pion paper.
This page was completed by:
1. Covering with white gesso. Once dry use the Kaisercraft Damask stencil and molding paste randomly on the page so that when you had finished you would be able just see it coming out from under the main embellishments.
2. Using Kaisercraft Mists in Aqua and Denim and a paintbrush, flick over the page that has been sprayed with water. (keep to the upper left hand side of page). I also lightly flicked Lindy Stamp Gang Magicals - Ocean Breeze Blue to create a depth in colour as well as adding a hint of other colours which are contained in the powder.
3. Chipboard and white flowers were sprayed with Kaiser Mists White, Aqua and Denim to create several different blues to use with the white ones.
4. To complete the main embellishment I created a layered look with card stock, chipboard and flowers. I use the remnants of chip boards and glue underneath to raise the main section up to help add to the layered look.
5. To add depth of colour coming from under the main part of the layout, I took the top of the Kaisercraft Mists - Denim and using the plastic insert ran some of the liquid underneath the photo and chipboard allowing it to drip downwards. To help the liquid run you can use a fine paint brush with water to draw the colour downwards.
6. I completed the layout by randomly sprinkling Finnabair Micro beads - Silver around the main focus of the layout making sure that the beads were in and around the flowers and chipboard. You can glue the micro beads on by dipping your brush into some soft matte gel then into some of the micro beads and dab onto your page. It you twirl your paintbrush on the page they will form in to small clumps and stay there. I would suggest leaving flat for a while until gel has dried.
Hope you enjoy this page.