Tuesday 19 September 2017

Kraft Plus Challenge September - whats the buzzzz



I love the brightness of the yellow and couldn't resist making sure I had a gorgeous buzzy bee as the photo. I used a wonderful bee stamp with black embossing powder to add a couple of images on the background and Lindy Stamp Gang Magicals and sprays to add a colour wash to the main area that I was going to embellish. I used gorgeous Finnabair alchemy paints and sparks to add texture as well as finishing off with colour blast in Sienna to add some more sparkle. Finally I added some gauze that I had inked and stiffened with structure medium to weave under the embellishments. The words are Dusty Attic chipboard sprayed with coffee colour mist an Finnabair wax to add dimension. 

I hope you enjoy











b

8 comments:

  1. This looks amazing, I love the paint splatters and great photo.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lizzy. I love a bit of paint splatters on my pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! This is gorgeous. Love the background details,the layers, the photo and the stamp/embossed black bee. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mixed media work is stunning Rosalie. Perfection on a page. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Helen. I always love your challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's just beautiful Rosalie!!!

    ReplyDelete