Friday 1 December 2017

Dusty Attic December Mood Board Challenge


This mood board  featured one of my favourite colours and couldn't wait to create a layout using colour, texture and lots of Dusty Attic chipboard. 

I started by building up the background with the Dusty Attic Stencil - DA1825 randomly over the page. Once it was dried, I used a postage travel stamp and using embossing ink stamped in and around where the main feature would be. I embossed with a cream embossing powder that added to the rustic layered look. Using a variety of paints I added a random distressed layer and finished with a diamond stamp to compete the grunge look. Using a range of Dusty Attic chipboard, I built up the platform for the photo and added tags and strips of patterned paper to support the overall main feature. Finally I placed chicken wire chipboard in under the main feature to connect with the rest of the page. A final addition of some coffee dyed cotton lace, prills and a title completed the look.

I hope you enjoy and would love to hear your comments. 




























Colour Blast Envy 





2 comments:

  1. That is an amazing layout!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for having at look Lizzy. Loved using these colours

    ReplyDelete