Sunday, 6 May 2018

Dusty Attic Project - May


Wow - what a beautiful mood board with softness, richness and colour. I thought that it was the perfect platform to decorate a masquerade mask. I used paints to colour the base of the mask and then using different dusty Attic chipboard placed on the main part of the mask to create a base for the flowers. Using different flowers, gauze that had been tinted with orange paints and gears and cogs, added to the mask on top of the floral Dusty Attic chipboard. To add a change of colour to off set the organe, apricot and tangerine tones, I added dark green sprigs to in and underneath the main floral arrangement. 

I hope you enjoy and for more inspiration, visit the Dusty Attic blog: http://dustyatticblog.blogspot.com.au