Saturday 1 September 2018

September More Than Words Challenge




More Than Words Challenge

I was inspired by the warming SUNSHINE coming through the window on a cold day. The vision of the YELLOW flowers outside on the window ledge led to a creation of bright floral yellows and oranges that had a warm, happy 
and comforting cottage scene.



My pattered paper was from the 49 and Market paper range - Sweet Reflections. Layers and texture what created using a variety of Lindy Stamp Gang (LSG) magicals and once dry, I used Finnabair Paper Texture Paste to randomly stencil Bricks in and around the layout. Dusty Attic chip board - driftwood was textured with Rust paste and LSG sprays added to add some depth of colour. I also painted Dusty Attic branches and words discs to layer in and around the layout. My photo was placed on a photo mat of wood grain pattered paper that was distressed. 

Flowers - I used a range of 49 and Market flowers and sprayed with LSG sprays to match the overall look of the page and the flowers in the photo. 

To finish off I added more LSG sepia coloured magicals and sprays were used to add an aged look to the strips of wood grain paper and underneath the photo and on the bricks. This gave the layout depth and also added an aged, shadow look to replicate the view out of the window and the interior. 



If you have enjoyed my layout you are welcome to leave a comment for me.

Link to the More Than Words Challenge

http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/september-2018-main-challenge-sunshine.html



  

  

  

  

  

  


 

  

  













No comments:

Post a Comment