Monday 1 October 2018

More Than Words October Challenge




 


Our Main Challenge is based on a word inspiration and a creative challenge.

Word Inspiration - LEISURE
Creative Challenge - SPLATS

What does the word LEISURE inspire you to create?
You can choose to use the actual word somewhere on your project 
or simply be inspired by it.  Since words are an integral part of our challenges, we want to know how this month's word stimulated your creative process, so please do explain in your blog post how 
it inspired you if it isn't obvious in your work.

This month, our challenge concept is all about having fun! Remember when you were a child and you loved to play with paint and create splatters? Well, we at More Than Words still love to do this! Our creative challenge for you is to take your paints, inks, stains, etc and add SPLATS to your project.


My 'leisure' inspiration - we lead busy lives and it is important to take some leisure time out - me time. This photo is a picture of me taken in Bali when I was with my husband having some leisure time relaxing away from our busy working lives. 

SPLATS - I have added dark green and gold splatters over the main embellishments on the page as well as using a favourite stamp and using chunky copper embossing powder to add an extra layer of splats. 









I hope you an joy and I would love to get your feedback on the comments section below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment