Monday 1 January 2018

Dusty Attic 2018 January Mood Board Challenge









Lots of gold inspiration in this mood board and in particular the beautiful detail on the back of the shoes. I loved the flowers and decided to do a canvas featuring flowers, golden touches and key words.  I painted a small rectangular canvas black and laid gauze on the main base to create a textured feature at the bottom and top. Using different Dusty Attic chipboard pieces, I cut them into to random pieces and set them on top of each other to form a raised base. I sprayed with Lindy Stamp Gang sprays and finished with Prima wax along the edge of the canvas and chipboard. I sprayed various different flowers with gold, black and golden pink and set along the chipboard feature. I finished with 2 key works - cherish and adore. To complete the look, I dabbed white gesso on the ends of the flowers and chipboard to lift the colour. I hope you joy my creation. 

Follow the link to join in with the challenge:

















                    






























No comments:

Post a Comment