Thursday 1 November 2018

More Than Words - November - FUTURE AND STARS




Our Main Challenge is based on a word inspiration and a creative challenge.

Word Inspiration - FUTURE
Creative Challenge - STARS

What does the word FUTURE inspire you to create?
You can choose to use the actual word somewhere on your project 
or simply be inspired by it.  Since words are an integral part of our challenges, we want to know how this month's word stimulated your creative process, so please do explain in your blog post how 
it inspired you if it isn't obvious in your work.

We believe that the future is bright, as bright as the stars in the sky that we wish upon! For this month's creative challenge, we would like to see those STARS on your project. You can choose to make your project twinkle, sparkle or shine if you desire, but most importantly, we must see at least one star on your creation.


This is my FUTURE, my gorgeous granddaughter Amelia. When I look at her I can see where my family's future lies and I feel so much joy. I have added embossed metal STARS as well as stenciled ones in and around the layout.











No comments:

Post a Comment