Friday 22 March 2019

Dusty Attic - Sentiments Tin - Amelia


A beautiful rich deep colour tones for this months challenge. I had an old tin that was just perfect for a upgrade which I could use as a small sentiment statement piece on my sideboard. 
  

I painted all of the surfaces, inside and outside, in black gesso and once dry, painted with a deep rich red. Lindy Stamp Gang sprays were used to add depth to the colour as well as Finnabair Graphite texture paste for texture on the surfaces. 

Once all the layers are dry, paint the different Dusty Attic chipboard pieces. Tip: I needed to cut the ATC frames in half and trim so that they would fit inside of the tin.

I assembled all of the pieces and before gluing, added a layer of embossed black thread. To finish off, I added black micro beads to add a layer in the base of the tin. 

I hope you enjoy and would love to see your thoughts in the comments on my blog:

https://rosaliescreativecafe.blogspot.com



















No comments:

Post a Comment