Friday 1 March 2019

More Than words - March Challenge - Fantasy and Wings

March 2019 Main Challenge
FANTASY & WINGS


         We are extremely excited to share with you today
       our brand new main challenge for March!

         And now, without further ado, here is our March main challenge!


I always this of nature as being part of the wonderful FANTASY world. I have included insects and butterflies as part of the embellishments and the WINGS creative challenge.

To create my page, I have used Lindy Stamp Gang sprays and magicals to create a sepia toned background. The aim was to compliment the sepia photograph of my grandchildren Noah and Summer. 49 and Market laser cut out sheet was used to add dandelions and also the circle to mount the photo on. Tim Holtz entomology stamps were used to create the insects and butterflies around the layout. I stamped on watercolour paper and painted with a variety of Lindy Stamp Gang sprays. To add dimension, I included a Dusty Attic birdcage to gave depth to the layout. I also added Dusty Attic chipboard foliage painted in green to add contrast. 

I hope you enjoy and I would love to hear from you in the comments bar below. 














No comments:

Post a Comment