Saturday 1 December 2018

More Than Words Believe and Stamping December Challenge


Our Main Challenge is based on a word inspiration and a creative challenge.

Word Inspiration - BELIEVE
Creative Challenge - STAMPING

What does the word BELIEVE inspire you to create?
You can choose to use the actual word somewhere on your project 
or simply be inspired by it.  Since words are an integral part of our challenges, we want to know how this month's word stimulated your creative process, so please do explain in your blog post how 
it inspired you if it isn't obvious in your work.


The creative challenge this month is to use STAMPING on your project. Whether you add stamping on your background, stamp a date or frame your photo with stamped images, we believe your creations will be amazing! So grab your rubber, clear acrylic, foam or roller stamps 
and the ink pad of your choice and stamp away!

My inspiration for the word BELIEVE is my granddaughter Amelia. I hope that as she grows up, she believes in herself, what she can achieve and what her life dreams will be. I have used STAMPS for the background with rusting powder and all the embellishments are stamps that have been sprayed, painted and fussy cut. Happy Holidays to you and your family!


I have added information about the stamps that I used at the end of this post. I used a range of Lindy Stamp Gangs sprays, brown prills and Dusty Attic rusting powder to create the page. 

I have you enjoy and I would love to here form you in the comments below. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment