Monday 31 December 2018

More Than Words January Challenge

January Challenge 

Word Inspiration - GOALS
Creative Challenge - JOURNALING

What does the word GOALS inspire you to create? You can choose to use the actual word somewhere on your project or simply be inspired by it. Please explain in your blog post how it inspired you if it isn't obvious in your work.

For more information about this challenge and the guidelines, follow the link below:





My GOALS are my daily affirmations that I try to remember. In our busy rushed working lives it is good to take the time to be kind to ourselves. I have used an old book that I had found in an Op Shop to use as my JOURNALLING creative space.

To create this journal page, I added a layer of white gesso and once dry, add a layer of white crackle paste. Use Tim Holtz Distress Oxides - Tattered Rose to add a wash of colour to the page. Randomly stamp a honeycomb pattern over the background. Fussy cut flowers and other embellishments from Mintay Dear Diary paper and with strips of patterned paper add to the page. Add Dusty Attic Rusting Paste to add texture. 

Add the tissue words and paint Lindy Stamp Gang Sandra Dee Sepia on the page edges.

I hope you enjoy this journal page and I would love to hear from you in the comments bar below. 













1 comment:

  1. Rosalie, this is such an amazing and very beautiful art journal!! Love the vintage feeling on it!! Have a beautiful day my dear friend!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete