Monday 9 December 2019

Dusty Attic December Christmas Decorations




This is a beautiful moodboard that has deep rich colours that are festive. Because it is nearly Christmas, I decided to make some Christmas tree decorations. 





Using 3 round discs, I added a thick layer of white crackle paste. Once dry, sprinkled different Lindy Stamp Gang shakers lightly and spray with a light spritz of water. I chose colours that reflected the mood board. 

Chipboard - I painted the chipboard with similar colours to the mood board leaving the Marrakesh pieces in white. 

To assemble, I used white sisal to add depth to the layers. To finish off, added prills - white and gray. To reflect the moodboard water droplets, I added small finnabair melange's. 

I hope you enjoy the decorations.
















No comments:

Post a Comment