Saturday 21 December 2019

Dusty Attic Moodboard - October


The moodboard this month is full of wonderful rich tones. I love the feel of the colours and the picture. 

I decided that it needed an outdoor picture to go with it. 


I used a lovely wood grain patterned page and applied clear gesso. Once dry, used a brown texta to draw on a pattern with the stencil - chicken wire. A mixture of white crackle paste, Lindy Stamp Gangs magicals was applied randomly to the page. 

the chipboard was painted with a range of sprays and paints. To add texture, I added embossing powders to the larger leaves and outdoor camping lantern.

To finish off, I layer the chipboard, photos and added beads to the chicken wire chipboard.

I hope you enjoy and would love to see some comments in the section below with your thoughts.






















No comments:

Post a Comment