Sunday 1 December 2019

MTW December Challenge






A wonderful final challenge for 2019.

My take on REJOICE is ‘in the small things in life’. A beautiful picture of my son and granddaughter Amelia building sand castles. My take on ANYTHING GOES is a mixed media beach theme.





My background was created using a stencilled net pattern with a variety of Lindy Stamp Gang sprays. This was overlayed with a Dark Door stamp and Pumice Stone embossing powder. I also embossed the round port holes. Using strips of patterned paper, created a layer to add the embellishments. The Dusty Attic chipboard was painted in wood, sand and aqua colours. I finished off with some spare beach theme cut outs including a rope frame and small and mini art stones. 

I hope you have enjoyed my layout and would love to hear your thoughts in the comments bar below. 












No comments:

Post a Comment